Applications are now being accepted for a Manager in the Commuteride Section of the Administration Department. Starting wage is $76,731-92,061 per year/DOQ.
• The Manager of Commuteride manages the technical and clerical subordinates and activities of the section and is responsible for the overall operations of the District's Commuteride Section. The incumbent is responsible for the management of the Vanpool program and is responsible for the outreach efforts to promote alternative transportation programs.A
• The incumbent leads the marketing efforts of rideshare, vanpool and other Commuteride programs and develops and implements programs related to ridesharing transportation systems within the concepts of established policy.
• Must have considerable knowledge of Federal, State, and local agency regulations concerning ridesharing and transportation programs; considerable knowledge of alternative transportation program practices, including marketing and outreach.
• Must have considerable knowledge of Federal Transit Administration and Federal Highway Administration regulations.
• Must have considerable knowledge of fiscal record keeping and budgeting procedures.
• Must have the ability to make public presentations, compile data into written reports/publications/ presentations, and use all related computer software.
• Experience in program management and/or public transportation is required. Associates or Bachelor Degree, with emphasis in public relations, transportation, or marketing is preferred; or any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the required knowledge, skills, abilities.
An AA/EEO/ADA Employer.
Preference may be given to veterans who qualify under state and federal laws and regulations.