Job Title: Business Intelligence Analyst
Reports to: Chief Strategy Officer
Direct Reports: None
Indirect Reports: None
Reporting Location: Boulder, CO; Seattle, WA; or Madison, WI
FLSA Status: Exempt
Pay: $90K-120K (depending on experience and location)
OneEnergy is seeking an experienced Business Intelligence and Analytics leader to implement software tools in the near term while also helping to define a longer-term vision and strategic roadmap. We are actively making solar energy the #1 electricity choice for consumers and utilities. This individual will coordinate closely with the leadership team and department leads to define BI and reporting requirements, then implement solutions and promulgate the information.
- Continuously gather solar project data including existing project information, future requirements, project schedules, and related market intelligence.
- Select, architect, and administer a BI platform in coordination with our IT team.
- Collect, cleanse, and analyze data from multiple sources for analysis and reporting.
- Collaborate with team members to make data presentable, sensible, and digestible in a concise format.
- Systematically validate solar project datasets, identify issues in consistency and performance, and collaborate on solutions.
- Design, develop, and maintain automated reports & interactive dashboards for end users within the company.
- Publish and present monthly/quarterly, annual business KPIs for Executive Team and Department Leads.
- Train team members on reports, dashboards, and other interactive BI tools.
- Solicit ongoing feedback from end users on Dashboard functionality, capability & user experience issues.
- Provide analytical support on ad hoc basis for other internal departments.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Ability to work with end users to understand requirements, develop solutions, and confirm those solutions meet end users' needs.
- Ability to combine and integrate data from multiple sources; experience with iPaaS (Integration Platform as a Service) solutions a plus (e.g. Mulesoft, Boomi, Jitterbit, etc.)
- Salesforce Experience a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Extremely organized with a great attention to detail and passion for quality and excellence.
- Excellent ability to analyze information and think systematically.
- Works well independently and as part of a team.
- Thorough understanding of the company's business processes and the industry at large.
- Ability to handle databases and understand technology-driven business intelligence tools.
- Familiarity with financial data and analytic needs is a plus
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, Economics, Accounting, Finance, or Computer and Information Science required; Master's degree preferred.
- 5+ years of progressive work experience in Data, Analytics and/or Business Intelligence function
- Demonstrated success working across the Data Life Cycle (Generation, Collection, Processing, Storage, Management, Analysis, Visualization, Interpretation)
- Experience utilizing Tableau or PowerBI or similar platforms to create dashboards and data visualizations
- Must have a "roll up your sleeves and let's get the job done right" type attitude
- Demonstrated qualities of integrity, credibility, and professional responsibility
- A willingness to contribute to our culture which thrives on building trust and holding one another accountable.
OneEnergy is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to building and sustaining a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace that respects and values distinct cultures, experiences, perspectives and unique identities. One Energy strives to create a work environment that fosters our core values of respect and integrity in our workplace and the communities where we work.